Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pit couple take kids to France

Angelina Jolie, fiancé Brad Pitt and four of their children surprised locals on Saturday when they visited the coastal town of Le Touquet, France for some family fun. 

Jolie, who visited Le Touquet last September, flew her family from London to the beach town via helicopter and played tour guide as she led her brood to some of her favorite spots. 




The first thing on the Jolie-Pitt family's agenda was lunch at Au Bureau on Rue de Londres. Nestled in the back of the crowded restaurant, Jolie and Pitt ordered up five pizzas for Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 6, Knox, 4, andVivienne, 4. 

Then, it was time to shop! The famous family stopped into Culture Kid, a small family-owned toy shop. The Jolie-Pitt kids scooped up dinosaur figurines, dolls, Barbie clothes, rubber stamps and more for around $215. 

"I wasn't notified of their visit. I didn't expect it. I didn't even recognize them. I said 'Bonjour' like I do to all my clients and then I 

0 comments:

Post a Comment